Below is my personal holiday shopping hit list. These 10 boutique gift shops have been my trusty resource for all the “tricky people” as well as the “not-so-tricky people” in my life.
1. Geeky gifts, jewelry, and novel toys at Xylem
2. Games, books, wrapping paper, and curiosities at Black Ink
3. Humor, games, and gag gifts at Joie De Vivre
4. Sophisticated gifts and vintage toys at Abodeon
5. Jewelry, handbags, men’s accessories, baby and home items at Good
6. Chachkies, collectibles, and throwback toys at Buckaroo’s Mercantile
7. Upscale home gifts and accessories at Michelle Willey
8. Stationary, baby items, and humorous books at Gracie Finn
9. Local artists, handmade jewelry, and posters at Magpie
10. Local artists, cards, wrapping paper, and modern gifts at Davis Squared
Have a reallllly tricky person to buy a gift for? Perhaps your husband’s great aunt’s niece’s boyfriend’s sister-in-law-to-be’s child? Or maybe just your dad? Leave a comment, and I’ll do my best to steer you in the right direction!